Generously hosted by Linklaters, this year's AGM provided an opportunity for new members of The Prince’s Responsible Business network to catch up on all of our latest work and – as the next generation of business leaders – experience the collective strength of our vibrant responsible business movement.
Attendees were able to learn more about:
- The new Responsible Business Tracker
- The Waste to Wealth Commitment
- Progress from the new Global Goals Leadership Team
- Exciting work on gender and race equality, mental health and domestic violence
- Significant milestones in our Ban the Box campaign and Youth Career Initiative.
The topic of Place and BITC's initatives in Blackpool and Wisbech, in partnership with Anglian Water, Responsible Business of the Year 2017, was also highlighted at the event.
Joining our Chief Executive, Amanda Mackenzie, was our Chair Jeremy Darroch, CEO at Sky, and colleagues from Lloyds Banking Group, our Responsible Business of the Year 2018.