The Global Goals campaign mission is to build a movement to inspire and engage businesses internationally to ensure that their core business model is a sustainable one, through a focus on Purpose and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), as the drivers of business growth and positive social impact.
Read how leading organisations are acting on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, alongside practical examples and recommendations for businesses just beginning to engage with the Global Goals in our Global Goals Guide for Business
Our vision is that global organisations, of all sizes, will demonstrate that mainstreaming sustainability and responsible business as part of their business model is the best route to commercial success, and to deliver the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
Our priorities are to champion and quantify the business and societal benefits of Sustainable Business Models in three key areas:
- Sustainable Business Model Innovation: mainstreaming sustainability as an integral part of the business model
- Purpose: a continued focus on developing more Purpose-Driven Brands and business
- Community investment: providing global context, relevance and connectivity for sharing the best in Community Investment innovations
Our work also includes on-going projects on:
- Human Rights: sharing best practice on Human Rights approaches and challenges
- International Disaster Relief: enabling speedier and more effective International Disaster Relief through the core products, services and capabilities of member companies
Find out more about the Global Goals Leadership Team who provide strategic guidance and support us in achieving our objectives.
Our goal is to provide a hub for businesses where the Global Goals are brought to life by sharing expertise, shared learning, best practice and providing practical and strategic actions.
For more information please contact Stephen Killeen, Global Goals and Sector Director.