Business in the Community, The Prince’s Responsible Business Network, is a business-led membership organisation that builds healthy communities with successful businesses at their heart.
We believe the prosperity of business and society is inextricably linked. If all responsible businesses strive to be, there will be a positive multiplier effect that will benefit society, the economy and the environment. If they collaborate, they can have a greater impact upon key issues than if acting alone.
Business in the Community’s (BITC) Regional Showcase Events celebrate the role of responsible businesses and highlight some of the exciting projects and programmes being run by companies that are making a difference to communities.
Objectives of the showcase
- Hear about some of the biggest challenges facing communities
- Hear from companies that are doing exemplar work across the responsible business agenda
- Be inspired by community partners, schools and individuals who have directly benefitted from business support and engagement in BITC programmes
- Learn about practical and effective strategies for action
- Network with like-minded industry leaders
- Speak to the companies present about the fresh approach they have taken in key areas such as education, employment, employees and the environment
E: Jo-Anne Holroyd at BITC
Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.