More businesses than ever are working with schools and young people from providing insights into the world of work, senior business people becoming school governors to supporting a school sports day. All interventions are valuable but longer-term needs-led strategic partnerships can provide deeper impact for both the business and school.
The purpose of the webinar
- Introduce school business partnerships including the business case
- Begin to touch on some of the key principles behind what makes a successful school business partnership
The webinar will be of most benefit to participants who:
- Are new or just starting to think about working with schools
- Have already started working with a school(s) but want to explore how to drive greater benefit for the business, school, pupils and wider community.
- Want to explore different ways of managing their school and business partnerships
Who should attend
- Senior manager level within an SME
- Senior manager level in larger companies, usually within human resources, corporate or community affairs
Contact for more information
Please contact Cheryl Phillips,Head of Campaigning, Education for more information
Full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking