Our Sustainable Business Models course provides insights into responsible business challenges and how major global forces will impact your marketplace now and in the future.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Identify emerging global trends
- Understand how these global trends affect businesses
- Think more broadly about the impact of global trends on your business
- Review the link between commercial success and sustainability
- Start building your business case
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at CR/sustainability managers and people in associated roles who want to learn more about how sustainability issues are shaping their marketplace. These may include those in strategic roles, procurement/supply chain managers, environmental managers and marketers. Participants gain an understanding of the latest thinking and current threats and opportunities, as well as an opportunity to network and discuss their own challenges with peers. This session is open to businesses of all sizes and sectors.
BITC Members £480+VAT or 1 credit
Non-members £595 +VAT
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, please contact CRTraining@bitc.org.uk
Please note, full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking.