Determine the best ways to identify, understand and engage with your stakeholders and why this is vital to delivering a successful responsible business strategy.
You will learn techniques for mapping the most relevant groups and about when to use the different methods of engagement.
Find out more about Business in the Community's (BITC) ILM accredited six-module training programme for professionals designing and delivering responsible business strategies and corporate responsibility programmes.
- Understand the concept of stakeholder engagement and how it can contribute to sustainable business
- Learn the fundamentals of best practice in engagement.
- Know how to use practical tools and case studies
- Participate in facilitated exercises on planning engagement and mapping stakeholders
- Know about best practice reporting on engagement
- Gain insight into how other businesses have addressed stakeholder engagement
Who should attend?
Everyone who is looking to add value to their business through stakeholder engagement. This could include corporate responsibility practitioners who would like to improve their organisation's transparency, and better understand the role of stakeholders and how they can be involved in strategy development, innovation, risk management and reporting.
Price per individual module
- BITC members £640 +VAT
- Non-members £800 +VAT
Companies can take out an Responsible Business Management Training partnership through their core BITC membership.
Contact for further information
To reserve a place on this module or for further information, please contact RBTraining@bitc.org.uk
Please note, full joining instructions will be disclosed on booking.