An interactive event sharing the latest trends in UK responsible business, hot off the press from the first data set of the Responsible Business Tracker®. There will also be an opportunity to question and learn from the experiences of other responsible business practitioners.
Find out how they have delivered innovative programmes and driven change and learn about the enablers, blockers and challenges of delivering these programmes.
We will also be announcing details of those organisation who have been selected as finalists in this year’s Responsible Business Award categories and to celebrate their achievement.
- To share best practice in responsible business
- To share in-depth learning and insight drawn from the Tracker and Awards
- Fiona Ball, Head of Inspirational Business, Sky, and Charlotte Brierly, Senior Inspirational Business Manager, Sky, will share their insights and what these mean for their organisation and UK businesses more broadly
- Professor Ian Thomson, Centre Director of the Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business at The University of Birmingham, will share his thoughts on what the insights mean for responsible business.
- Maria-Jose Subiela, Business in the Community's Director of Global Goals will share BITC’s view on the ‘State of the Nation of Responsible Business’.
Places at this event will be limited and allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis but we will be operating a waiting list.